Hiscox has promoted Joanne Musselle to group chief underwriting officer, after conducting what it said was a thorough internal and external search.
Musselle will succeed Richard Watson, who earlier this year announced he is set to retire on 31 December 2019 after 33 years at the provider.
She is currently CUO for Hiscox Retail and will take on her new post when Watson retires. In February 2020 she will also join the Hiscox board as an executive director.
Musselle has been with Hiscox for 17
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s