Specialist insurance provider, CFC has launched a range of free risk management services for technology companies.
The risk management portfolio includes: a cyber risk rating report from BitSight; the CFC RepKnight breach monitoring service; a cyber incident response plan builder and training and education on cyber risks and legal contracts.
CFC has detailed that the policy is targeted at a wide range of technology firms and should aid in covering the costs associated with a range of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018