Ecclesiastical has published its first Charity Risk Barometer, which it said will help brokers support their charity clients.
The provider explained that the report reveals the biggest immediate and emerging risks facing the charity sector, and also highlights potential solutions.
According to Ecclesiastical it will help brokers gain a deeper understanding of the issues facing charities and enable them to work with their clients to find solutions.
The report showed that funding
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues