The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has launched Our History, a website dedicated to bringing to life the heritage of the organisation and the evolution of the insurance profession over the years.
The Our History website - insurancehistory.cii.co.uk - covers the history of the institute’s Aldermanbury building, including a 360-degree virtual tour of the Insurance Hall and displays the unique stained-glass windows of the historic building.
The CII’s collection of more than 1,500 Fire Marks,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs