The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has launched Our History, a website dedicated to bringing to life the heritage of the organisation and the evolution of the insurance profession over the years.
The Our History website - insurancehistory.cii.co.uk - covers the history of the institute’s Aldermanbury building, including a 360-degree virtual tour of the Insurance Hall and displays the unique stained-glass windows of the historic building.
The CII’s collection of more than 1,500 Fire Marks,
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years