Lamp is the latest Gibraltarian insurer to file for liquidation and the announcement has re-ignited debated around unrated and non-domiciled providers.
The insurer has been declared insolvent and unable to pay claims and its liquidation hearing will be heard at the end of this month (31 May) in Gibraltar.
This announcement comes months after the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) found 165,000 motor and/or pet insurance policies to replace policies for those left without cover by
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020