In a talk hosted by partner at the insurance advisory division of DAC Beachcroft, Matthew Rutter as part of an Managing General Agents’ Association (MGAA) event, a variety of issues were discussed, including broker fees.
An issue being that some brokers charge customers both admin fees and commissions. This was part of a wider debate about one of the key findings the Financial Cinduct Authority (FCA) has made regarding pricing.
Rutter suggested that there is a “danger if only commission levels
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs