In a talk hosted by partner at the insurance advisory division of DAC Beachcroft, Matthew Rutter as part of an Managing General Agents’ Association (MGAA) event, a variety of issues were discussed, including broker fees.
An issue being that some brokers charge customers both admin fees and commissions. This was part of a wider debate about one of the key findings the Financial Cinduct Authority (FCA) has made regarding pricing.
Rutter suggested that there is a “danger if only commission levels
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years