RSA’s challenge is to reassure brokers that they are still an important distribution channel, according to UK and International chief executive officer Scott Egan, who replaced Steve Lewis earlier this year.
In recent months brokers have said RSA is difficult to trade with and questioned what its strategy with brokers is, noting the provider has become “much less visible” to those operating in the regions.
In an exclusive interview with Insurance Age, Egan explained he was “not defensive”
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA