RSA’s challenge is to reassure brokers that they are still an important distribution channel, according to UK and International chief executive officer Scott Egan, who replaced Steve Lewis earlier this year.
In recent months brokers have said RSA is difficult to trade with and questioned what its strategy with brokers is, noting the provider has become “much less visible” to those operating in the regions.
In an exclusive interview with Insurance Age, Egan explained he was “not defensive”
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning