Ascent Underwriting has added physical damage cover to its CyberPro product, with additional backing from Munich Re.
The managing general agent (MGA) noted that the product, which is part of its professional and non-tangible risks portfolio, now covers physical and property damage plus debris removal following an insured event.
It noted that the new offering will bridge the gap between cyber and property policies, which has created issues for customers as the market looks to address the
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns