Ascent Underwriting has added physical damage cover to its CyberPro product, with additional backing from Munich Re.
The managing general agent (MGA) noted that the product, which is part of its professional and non-tangible risks portfolio, now covers physical and property damage plus debris removal following an insured event.
It noted that the new offering will bridge the gap between cyber and property policies, which has created issues for customers as the market looks to address the
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers