Ascent Underwriting has added physical damage cover to its CyberPro product, with additional backing from Munich Re.
The managing general agent (MGA) noted that the product, which is part of its professional and non-tangible risks portfolio, now covers physical and property damage plus debris removal following an insured event.
It noted that the new offering will bridge the gap between cyber and property policies, which has created issues for customers as the market looks to address the
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester