Inter Hannover, which was renamed HDI Global Specialty SE in January this year, no longer provides the capacity behind Legal Protection Group, Insurance Age can reveal.
The deal between the insurer and the MGA ceased on 1 February this year for new business.
A spokesperson for Legal Protection Group commented: “Existing business relationships are not impacted and we will shortly be able announce a new A+ rated insurer for all of our classes of business.”
It is understood that the exit is an
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn