Inter Hannover, which was renamed HDI Global Specialty SE in January this year, no longer provides the capacity behind Legal Protection Group, Insurance Age can reveal.
The deal between the insurer and the MGA ceased on 1 February this year for new business.
A spokesperson for Legal Protection Group commented: “Existing business relationships are not impacted and we will shortly be able announce a new A+ rated insurer for all of our classes of business.”
It is understood that the exit is an
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns