Inter Hannover, which was renamed HDI Global Specialty SE in January this year, no longer provides the capacity behind Legal Protection Group, Insurance Age can reveal.
The deal between the insurer and the MGA ceased on 1 February this year for new business.
A spokesperson for Legal Protection Group commented: “Existing business relationships are not impacted and we will shortly be able announce a new A+ rated insurer for all of our classes of business.”
It is understood that the exit is an
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries