Experts have questioned what RSA’s strategy is when it comes to brokers, following the departure of UK and International chief executive officer Steve Lewis earlier this week.
Lewis has been replaced by former chief financial officer Scott Egan, who was previously CFO and interim CEO at Towergate.
“The fact that they’ve replaced Steve Lewis with the CFO would suggest that they’re on a short-term drive to push up profits,” said Innovation Broking CEO Paul Dickson.
He added: “There seems to be
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company