Experts have questioned what RSA’s strategy is when it comes to brokers, following the departure of UK and International chief executive officer Steve Lewis earlier this week.
Lewis has been replaced by former chief financial officer Scott Egan, who was previously CFO and interim CEO at Towergate.
“The fact that they’ve replaced Steve Lewis with the CFO would suggest that they’re on a short-term drive to push up profits,” said Innovation Broking CEO Paul Dickson.
He added: “There seems to be
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK