Experts have questioned what RSA’s strategy is when it comes to brokers, following the departure of UK and International chief executive officer Steve Lewis earlier this week.
Lewis has been replaced by former chief financial officer Scott Egan, who was previously CFO and interim CEO at Towergate.
“The fact that they’ve replaced Steve Lewis with the CFO would suggest that they’re on a short-term drive to push up profits,” said Innovation Broking CEO Paul Dickson.
He added: “There seems to be
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR