Former Foreign Secretary and current MP for Uxbridge and South Ruislip, Boris Johnson, will close the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s (Biba) 2019 conference in Manchester, the trade body has revealed.
According to Biba, Johnson will talk about what’s next for the Conservative Party and the country following “the latest twists and turns” around Brexit in his keynote speech.
He continues the theme of high profile political speakers at the event.
Ex-Prime Minister Gordon Brown spoke at
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's