Former Foreign Secretary and current MP for Uxbridge and South Ruislip, Boris Johnson, will close the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s (Biba) 2019 conference in Manchester, the trade body has revealed.
According to Biba, Johnson will talk about what’s next for the Conservative Party and the country following “the latest twists and turns” around Brexit in his keynote speech.
He continues the theme of high profile political speakers at the event.
Ex-Prime Minister Gordon Brown spoke at
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR