Former Foreign Secretary and current MP for Uxbridge and South Ruislip, Boris Johnson, will close the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s (Biba) 2019 conference in Manchester, the trade body has revealed.
According to Biba, Johnson will talk about what’s next for the Conservative Party and the country following “the latest twists and turns” around Brexit in his keynote speech.
He continues the theme of high profile political speakers at the event.
Ex-Prime Minister Gordon Brown spoke at
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK