Former Foreign Secretary and current MP for Uxbridge and South Ruislip, Boris Johnson, will close the British Insurance Brokers’ Association’s (Biba) 2019 conference in Manchester, the trade body has revealed.
According to Biba, Johnson will talk about what’s next for the Conservative Party and the country following “the latest twists and turns” around Brexit in his keynote speech.
He continues the theme of high profile political speakers at the event.
Ex-Prime Minister Gordon Brown spoke at
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders