Specialist insurer Beazley has launched a cyber and breach response portal that provides exclusive access to risk management information and risk mitigation tools for Beazley Breach Response (BBR) policyholders in the UK, France, Spain and Italy.
Beazley’s international breach response team has developed a set of training materials, incident response planning and risk assessment tools, designed to help organisations prepare for a cyber incident or data breach.
The materials are available in
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto