Specialist insurer Beazley has launched a cyber and breach response portal that provides exclusive access to risk management information and risk mitigation tools for Beazley Breach Response (BBR) policyholders in the UK, France, Spain and Italy.
Beazley’s international breach response team has developed a set of training materials, incident response planning and risk assessment tools, designed to help organisations prepare for a cyber incident or data breach.
The materials are available in
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing