Insurance Age's editor, Siân Barton, and reporter, Emmanuel Kenning, give their views on the week's big stories as they cover the five most clicked on articles by brokers.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top stories for the week commencing 29 October 2018:
1) Liberty responds to being hit by £5.3m FCA fine
2) FCA boss’ CEO letter warns of failures, dual pricing and risk of discrimination
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers