Insurance Age's editor, Siân Barton, and reporter, Emmanuel Kenning, give their views on the week's big stories as they cover the five most clicked on articles by brokers.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top stories for the week commencing 29 October 2018:
1) Liberty responds to being hit by £5.3m FCA fine
2) FCA boss’ CEO letter warns of failures, dual pricing and risk of discrimination
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected