Insurance Age's editor, Siân Barton, and reporter, Emmanuel Kenning, give their views on the week's big stories as they cover the five most clicked on articles by brokers.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top stories for the week commencing 29 October 2018:
1) Liberty responds to being hit by £5.3m FCA fine
2) FCA boss’ CEO letter warns of failures, dual pricing and risk of discrimination
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?