Mallaby discusses Marsh’s takeover of JLT, cyber issues in the market and insurance fraud.
Emmanuel Kenning, reporter on Insurance Age sat down with Sarah Mallaby, director of broker markets at Allianz and Jonathan Swift, director of content at Insurance Age to delve into the stories clicked on by brokers.
Use the link to hear their views.
The five stories discussed from the week commencing 17 September 2018:
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move