Mallaby discusses Marsh’s takeover of JLT, cyber issues in the market and insurance fraud.
Emmanuel Kenning, reporter on Insurance Age sat down with Sarah Mallaby, director of broker markets at Allianz and Jonathan Swift, director of content at Insurance Age to delve into the stories clicked on by brokers.
Use the link to hear their views.
The five stories discussed from the week commencing 17 September 2018:
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change