Mallaby discusses Marsh’s takeover of JLT, cyber issues in the market and insurance fraud.
Emmanuel Kenning, reporter on Insurance Age sat down with Sarah Mallaby, director of broker markets at Allianz and Jonathan Swift, director of content at Insurance Age to delve into the stories clicked on by brokers.
Use the link to hear their views.
The five stories discussed from the week commencing 17 September 2018:
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff