They said the first day would be a challenge and they were not wrong!
On Sunday, the InsureTrek crew had arrived to Chamonix in high spirits ready to enjoy and conquer all the Massif had to offer.
We met the walk leaders, Sally, Caroline and Emma and resident doctor Nicky. Alice, who represents the Alzheimer’s Society had also joined the team.
Sally and Emma did a great job of terrifying the group into legging it to Decathlon to buy walking poles.
That’s what most of the group did anyway - a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders