The Managing General Agents’ Association (MGAA) has stated that chartered status for MGAs would be beneficial to the rest of the market, including brokers.
This follows the news that the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) is looking to achieve approval to launch a new Chartered Insurance Underwriting Agents title.
MGAA managing director Peter Staddon told Insurance Age: “It will be quite beneficial for MGAs because it would mean that their client base, the regional broker, can say to their
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas