The Managing General Agents’ Association (MGAA) has stated that chartered status for MGAs would be beneficial to the rest of the market, including brokers.
This follows the news that the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) is looking to achieve approval to launch a new Chartered Insurance Underwriting Agents title.
MGAA managing director Peter Staddon told Insurance Age: “It will be quite beneficial for MGAs because it would mean that their client base, the regional broker, can say to their
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years