Allianz will begin the process of issuing new commercial lines “invitations” for LV business on 6 August, the insurer has confirmed having previously committed to doing so in the third quarter.
The first step is for policies with the effective date of 20 September onwards.
When Allianz began the switch for personal lines it started with Acturis and added software houses in turn.
However, according to the firm brokers will see the changeover across the board in commercial lines.
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit