Allianz will begin the process of issuing new commercial lines “invitations” for LV business on 6 August, the insurer has confirmed having previously committed to doing so in the third quarter.
The first step is for policies with the effective date of 20 September onwards.
When Allianz began the switch for personal lines it started with Acturis and added software houses in turn.
However, according to the firm brokers will see the changeover across the board in commercial lines.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years