Allianz will begin the process of issuing new commercial lines “invitations” for LV business on 6 August, the insurer has confirmed having previously committed to doing so in the third quarter.
The first step is for policies with the effective date of 20 September onwards.
When Allianz began the switch for personal lines it started with Acturis and added software houses in turn.
However, according to the firm brokers will see the changeover across the board in commercial lines.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division