Allianz will begin the process of issuing new commercial lines “invitations” for LV business on 6 August, the insurer has confirmed having previously committed to doing so in the third quarter.
The first step is for policies with the effective date of 20 September onwards.
When Allianz began the switch for personal lines it started with Acturis and added software houses in turn.
However, according to the firm brokers will see the changeover across the board in commercial lines.
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries