Mark Coffey has joined The Ardonagh Group from RSA and will take up the role of commercial director for Autonet and Carole Nash at the end of June.
Coffey had been with RSA since 2011. He came on board as director of core brokers in personal lines and became director of the private clients business including Oak Underwriting in 2014.
Prior to this he worked at Zurich from 2004 rising to be head of personal lines in 2010.
Coffey was due to return back to Zurich from RSA as part of the t
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports