Mark Coffey has joined The Ardonagh Group from RSA and will take up the role of commercial director for Autonet and Carole Nash at the end of June.
Coffey had been with RSA since 2011. He came on board as director of core brokers in personal lines and became director of the private clients business including Oak Underwriting in 2014.
Prior to this he worked at Zurich from 2004 rising to be head of personal lines in 2010.
Coffey was due to return back to Zurich from RSA as part of the t
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed