Mark Coffey has joined The Ardonagh Group from RSA and will take up the role of commercial director for Autonet and Carole Nash at the end of June.
Coffey had been with RSA since 2011. He came on board as director of core brokers in personal lines and became director of the private clients business including Oak Underwriting in 2014.
Prior to this he worked at Zurich from 2004 rising to be head of personal lines in 2010.
Coffey was due to return back to Zurich from RSA as part of the t
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform