Liberty Specialist Markets is set to launch Toredo, an e-trade platform designed to offer brokers access to trade credit insurance.
According to Liberty the platform, which will focus on cover for banks, corporates and commodity traders, will allow underwriters, brokers and clients to buy and sell insurance capacity with greater speed, visibility and efficiency.
Beyond operating the platform, Liberty will provide capacity to Toredo. Other capacity will come from a soon-to-be announced
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years