Liberty Specialist Markets is set to launch Toredo, an e-trade platform designed to offer brokers access to trade credit insurance.
According to Liberty the platform, which will focus on cover for banks, corporates and commodity traders, will allow underwriters, brokers and clients to buy and sell insurance capacity with greater speed, visibility and efficiency.
Beyond operating the platform, Liberty will provide capacity to Toredo. Other capacity will come from a soon-to-be announced consorti
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted