Liberty Specialist Markets is set to launch Toredo, an e-trade platform designed to offer brokers access to trade credit insurance.
According to Liberty the platform, which will focus on cover for banks, corporates and commodity traders, will allow underwriters, brokers and clients to buy and sell insurance capacity with greater speed, visibility and efficiency.
Beyond operating the platform, Liberty will provide capacity to Toredo. Other capacity will come from a soon-to-be announced
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto