NMU has made its new and enhanced terrorism product, launched last month, available to e-trade on the Acturis platform.
The firm said the product now includes non-damage business interruption extensions as standard for both denial of access and loss of attraction exposures.
In addition, the software house stated that as part of this launch Acturis and NMU have developed a market standard question set on terrorism.
It further detailed that NMU’s standalone terrorism and sabotage insurance prod
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand