NMU has made its new and enhanced terrorism product, launched last month, available to e-trade on the Acturis platform.
The firm said the product now includes non-damage business interruption extensions as standard for both denial of access and loss of attraction exposures.
In addition, the software house stated that as part of this launch Acturis and NMU have developed a market standard question set on terrorism.
It further detailed that NMU’s standalone terrorism and sabotage insurance prod
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark