NMU has made its new and enhanced terrorism product, launched last month, available to e-trade on the Acturis platform.
The firm said the product now includes non-damage business interruption extensions as standard for both denial of access and loss of attraction exposures.
In addition, the software house stated that as part of this launch Acturis and NMU have developed a market standard question set on terrorism.
It further detailed that NMU’s standalone terrorism and sabotage insurance prod
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData