NMU has made its new and enhanced terrorism product, launched last month, available to e-trade on the Acturis platform.
The firm said the product now includes non-damage business interruption extensions as standard for both denial of access and loss of attraction exposures.
In addition, the software house stated that as part of this launch Acturis and NMU have developed a market standard question set on terrorism.
It further detailed that NMU’s standalone terrorism and sabotage insurance prod
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin