Thomas, Carroll has strengthened its 90-strong team with theappointment of Julie Mackie and Gareth Cotty, reuniting them with theirformer colleague Paul Gardner. Paul, currently sales and marketing managerat the brokerage, previously recruited Julie and Gareth earlier in theircareers to form HSBC Select's commercial insurance operation. In their newroles at the firm, Gareth is appointed corporate account executive andJulie new business team manager.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution