Thomas, Carroll has strengthened its 90-strong team with theappointment of Julie Mackie and Gareth Cotty, reuniting them with theirformer colleague Paul Gardner. Paul, currently sales and marketing managerat the brokerage, previously recruited Julie and Gareth earlier in theircareers to form HSBC Select's commercial insurance operation. In their newroles at the firm, Gareth is appointed corporate account executive andJulie new business team manager.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups