Thomas, Carroll has strengthened its 90-strong team with theappointment of Julie Mackie and Gareth Cotty, reuniting them with theirformer colleague Paul Gardner. Paul, currently sales and marketing managerat the brokerage, previously recruited Julie and Gareth earlier in theircareers to form HSBC Select's commercial insurance operation. In their newroles at the firm, Gareth is appointed corporate account executive andJulie new business team manager.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018