The schemes market can be a lucrative opportunity for insurers and brokers with specialist knowledge of niche areas. But what are the essential ingredients needed to ensure a scheme is a success and how can brokers use their expertise to create unique products that have a long-term future?
Ecclesiastical have been offering schemes on everything from holiday homes to funeral directors for more than 25 years. Corporate business director at the insurer, Tony Fletcher, described it as a "key part of
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin