The schemes market can be a lucrative opportunity for insurers and brokers with specialist knowledge of niche areas. But what are the essential ingredients needed to ensure a scheme is a success and how can brokers use their expertise to create unique products that have a long-term future?
Ecclesiastical have been offering schemes on everything from holiday homes to funeral directors for more than 25 years. Corporate business director at the insurer, Tony Fletcher, described it as a "key part of
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product