Beyond the bounds of the standard lines personal insurance market lie the mid, high and ultra net worth sectors and there is a glut of brokers and insurers trying to get their hands on these well-heeled individuals and their insurance needs.
Given that the mainstream personal lines market has become so commercialised and insanely competitive, this growing focus on the higher end of the market is not surprising.
Traditionally the high net worth (HNW) market has been about providing all-inclusive
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups