Beyond the bounds of the standard lines personal insurance market lie the mid, high and ultra net worth sectors and there is a glut of brokers and insurers trying to get their hands on these well-heeled individuals and their insurance needs.
Given that the mainstream personal lines market has become so commercialised and insanely competitive, this growing focus on the higher end of the market is not surprising.
Traditionally the high net worth (HNW) market has been about providing all-inclusive
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin