The personal lines market has taken a hammering in recent years, but ongoing changes promise to bear fruit in the coming months and make the market a lot more palatable for insurers and brokers alike.
Intense competition, severe weather, fraud, personal injury claims and legal costs have all contributed to making the personal lines space a very hostile playground.
However, despite these existing difficulties and potential new ones, the market is evolving to not only meet its challenges, but also
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti