The personal lines market has taken a hammering in recent years, but ongoing changes promise to bear fruit in the coming months and make the market a lot more palatable for insurers and brokers alike.
Intense competition, severe weather, fraud, personal injury claims and legal costs have all contributed to making the personal lines space a very hostile playground.
However, despite these existing difficulties and potential new ones, the market is evolving to not only meet its challenges, but also
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?