The personal lines market has taken a hammering in recent years, but ongoing changes promise to bear fruit in the coming months and make the market a lot more palatable for insurers and brokers alike.
Intense competition, severe weather, fraud, personal injury claims and legal costs have all contributed to making the personal lines space a very hostile playground.
However, despite these existing difficulties and potential new ones, the market is evolving to not only meet its challenges, but also
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints