In the past 25 years, the personal lines market has been through significant changes, driven firstly by the telephone and latterly by the internet.
These changes have heralded the advent of a more commoditised personal lines sector and an increase in the number of direct writers but in the face of this, brokers have adapted their business models successfully and remained hugely valuable and highly competitive for their customers.
In particular, brokers have continued to dominate in the more spec
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover