Advertorial: There are more than six million carers, family, friends and neighbours who provide unpaid care to someone who is ill, frail or disabled in the UK. The charity Carers UK puts the annual value to the economy of each carer at £18,473 and the hourly cost of replacement care at £18 (pdf).
But carers themselves often overlook their own value. When looking after an elderly parent or a sick or disabled child, it's understandable if you get caught up in their welfare and put your own affairs
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?