This time around consumer champion Which has accused the sector of levying unfair cancellation and adjustment fees on its customers and even set up a campaign entitled "Stop Sneaky Fees and Charges on Financial Products".
The campaign calls for three changes:
• Don't hide the full cost from customers
• Stop making it hard to compare prices
• Stop stinging customers with rip-off additional charges
The Association of British Insurers (ABI), quite rightly, shot out of the starting blocks and
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA