"I'm a butcher," says the client.
"Ah, that means you're an SME," the broker replies.
"No, I'm a butcher. What's an SME?" he asks.
"It's a small to medium-sized enterprise," the broker explains helpfully. "It's how you are categorised by our insurers."
"Right, whatever. I'm a butcher and I want you to get me my insurance."
"Certainly sir. We have just the package product for you. We offer it to all of our SME clients," the broker replies.
"I told you, I'm a butcher! Look, I've explained my risks
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies