"I'm a butcher," says the client.
"Ah, that means you're an SME," the broker replies.
"No, I'm a butcher. What's an SME?" he asks.
"It's a small to medium-sized enterprise," the broker explains helpfully. "It's how you are categorised by our insurers."
"Right, whatever. I'm a butcher and I want you to get me my insurance."
"Certainly sir. We have just the package product for you. We offer it to all of our SME clients," the broker replies.
"I told you, I'm a butcher! Look, I've explained my risks
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties