"I'm a butcher," says the client.
"Ah, that means you're an SME," the broker replies.
"No, I'm a butcher. What's an SME?" he asks.
"It's a small to medium-sized enterprise," the broker explains helpfully. "It's how you are categorised by our insurers."
"Right, whatever. I'm a butcher and I want you to get me my insurance."
"Certainly sir. We have just the package product for you. We offer it to all of our SME clients," the broker replies.
"I told you, I'm a butcher! Look, I've explained my risks
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks