The cost of crime to businesses increased dramatically over the first quarter of 2005, according to Axa's Business Crime Index.
Latest findings from the index, based on Axa's own claims database, showed the average settlement amount for a crime-related insurance claim rose by 29.2% between the last three months of 2004 and the first three of 2005, from £3,643 to £4,708.
By comparison, the average cost of a non-crime related settlement rose by just 2.3% over the same period.
The vast majority of
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do