Sponsored by Composite Legal Expenses.
Carole Nash, the UK's largest specialist motorcycle insurance broker, has introduced a number of innovative claims management ideas in the past few years, but it was its new 'Talking Claims' initiative that won the judges' votes in this year's Insurance Age awards.
The new service removes the need for policyholders to wait for a claim form to be sent to them. Instead, they call a dedicated freephone number to give details of their claims, which are then i
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData