Sponsored by Composite Legal Expenses.
Carole Nash, the UK's largest specialist motorcycle insurance broker, has introduced a number of innovative claims management ideas in the past few years, but it was its new 'Talking Claims' initiative that won the judges' votes in this year's Insurance Age awards.
The new service removes the need for policyholders to wait for a claim form to be sent to them. Instead, they call a dedicated freephone number to give details of their claims, which are then i
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley