Sponsored by Composite Legal Expenses.
Carole Nash, the UK's largest specialist motorcycle insurance broker, has introduced a number of innovative claims management ideas in the past few years, but it was its new 'Talking Claims' initiative that won the judges' votes in this year's Insurance Age awards.
The new service removes the need for policyholders to wait for a claim form to be sent to them. Instead, they call a dedicated freephone number to give details of their claims, which are then
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners