A recent Insurance Age article reported that Anna Sweeney, director, insurance supervision at the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA), warned that more ground needs to be covered by firms in relation to cyber insurance risk.
The regulator is particularly encouraging practitioners and product providers to be more proactive and to take more strategic positions in respect of cyber risk management.
Having been personally active in the insurance broker market in various ways for more than 30
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers