A recent Insurance Age article reported that Anna Sweeney, director, insurance supervision at the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA), warned that more ground needs to be covered by firms in relation to cyber insurance risk.
The regulator is particularly encouraging practitioners and product providers to be more proactive and to take more strategic positions in respect of cyber risk management.
Having been personally active in the insurance broker market in various ways for more than 30
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate