A recent Insurance Age article reported that Anna Sweeney, director, insurance supervision at the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA), warned that more ground needs to be covered by firms in relation to cyber insurance risk.
The regulator is particularly encouraging practitioners and product providers to be more proactive and to take more strategic positions in respect of cyber risk management.
Having been personally active in the insurance broker market in various ways for more than 30
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester