Managing general agent (MGA) Nexus Group has bought Hiscox’s global flying (HGF) book for an undisclosed amount.
The deal was completed through an asset purchase into Millstream Underwriting a Nexus Group company that specialises in accident & health and travel insurance.
According to Nexus, the full ownership of HGF will transfer to Millstream, while Hiscox will continue to provide underwriting capacity for the business.
It is Nexus’ fourth acquisition this year.
Established in 1996, HGF
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click