Managing general agent (MGA) Nexus Group has bought Hiscox’s global flying (HGF) book for an undisclosed amount.
The deal was completed through an asset purchase into Millstream Underwriting a Nexus Group company that specialises in accident & health and travel insurance.
According to Nexus, the full ownership of HGF will transfer to Millstream, while Hiscox will continue to provide underwriting capacity for the business.
It is Nexus’ fourth acquisition this year.
Established in 1996, HGF
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand