Prestige Insurance Holdings has agreed to buy Autoline Insurance for an undisclosed sum.
Earlier this year US-based private equity firm Capital Z took a 65% stake in Prestige, the owner of Carrickfergus-headquartered Abbey Insurance.
Following on from this Prestige has now, subject to regulatory approval, snapped up all of Newry-headquartered Autoline.
Both businesses offer a range of personal lines, business and commercial insurance.
The expanded group will boast over 700 staff and 28
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers