Prestige Insurance Holdings has agreed to buy Autoline Insurance for an undisclosed sum.
Earlier this year US-based private equity firm Capital Z took a 65% stake in Prestige, the owner of Carrickfergus-headquartered Abbey Insurance.
Following on from this Prestige has now, subject to regulatory approval, snapped up all of Newry-headquartered Autoline.
Both businesses offer a range of personal lines, business and commercial insurance.
The expanded group will boast over 700 staff and 28
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto