Prestige Insurance Holdings has agreed to buy Autoline Insurance for an undisclosed sum.
Earlier this year US-based private equity firm Capital Z took a 65% stake in Prestige, the owner of Carrickfergus-headquartered Abbey Insurance.
Following on from this Prestige has now, subject to regulatory approval, snapped up all of Newry-headquartered Autoline.
Both businesses offer a range of personal lines, business and commercial insurance.
The expanded group will boast over 700 staff and 28
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move