Prestige Insurance Holdings has agreed to buy Autoline Insurance for an undisclosed sum.
Earlier this year US-based private equity firm Capital Z took a 65% stake in Prestige, the owner of Carrickfergus-headquartered Abbey Insurance.
Following on from this Prestige has now, subject to regulatory approval, snapped up all of Newry-headquartered Autoline.
Both businesses offer a range of personal lines, business and commercial insurance.
The expanded group will boast over 700 staff and 28
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change