Global Risk Partners (GRP) spent over £64m in cash across 15 acquisitions in the year ended 31 March 2018.
The total cost including deferred/contingent consideration, shares and ‘put and call’ options was £112.6m. Both figures were the biggest annual totals in the firm’s history.
Deals in the financial year began on 13 June 2017 with buying 67% of Green Insurance Brokers through a 100% share purchase of Minority Venture Partners.
The cost of £17.3m included £6.7m in cash.
And the period
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit