There are people who think the glass is half full. There are those who think it is half empty. And then there are those who complain that never mind what’s in it they just don’t like the glass.
Thankfully, the broker market is full of people in the first category.
The two firms seem a natural fit. There is a clear plan to deal with the overlaps leaving both sides in a streamlined position ready to go for growth
The recently announced takeover of LV by Allianz was a case in point. Justifiabl
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Markerstudy confirms 27 redundancies
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Go Compare rejects £460m Zoopla-owner bid
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance