There are people who think the glass is half full. There are those who think it is half empty. And then there are those who complain that never mind what’s in it they just don’t like the glass.
Thankfully, the broker market is full of people in the first category.
The two firms seem a natural fit. There is a clear plan to deal with the overlaps leaving both sides in a streamlined position ready to go for growth
The recently announced takeover of LV by Allianz was a case in point. Justifiabl
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa