There are people who think the glass is half full. There are those who think it is half empty. And then there are those who complain that never mind what’s in it they just don’t like the glass.
Thankfully, the broker market is full of people in the first category.
The two firms seem a natural fit. There is a clear plan to deal with the overlaps leaving both sides in a streamlined position ready to go for growth
The recently announced takeover of LV by Allianz was a case in point. Justifiabl
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options