There are people who think the glass is half full. There are those who think it is half empty. And then there are those who complain that never mind what’s in it they just don’t like the glass.
Thankfully, the broker market is full of people in the first category.
The two firms seem a natural fit. There is a clear plan to deal with the overlaps leaving both sides in a streamlined position ready to go for growth
The recently announced takeover of LV by Allianz was a case in point. Justifiabl
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks