The InsurTech sector has grown massively over the last few years with millions of pounds being invested in new ideas and technology solutions.
But while this area of the market used to be dominated by denim-clad techies with their sights set on disruption, this is no longer the complete picture. In the last couple of years a new trend has emerged – people are moving from incumbent insurers and developing their own InsurTech start-ups.
Zooming in on the InsurTech world, Insurance Age spoke to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders