The InsurTech sector has grown massively over the last few years with millions of pounds being invested in new ideas and technology solutions.
But while this area of the market used to be dominated by denim-clad techies with their sights set on disruption, this is no longer the complete picture. In the last couple of years a new trend has emerged – people are moving from incumbent insurers and developing their own InsurTech start-ups.
Zooming in on the InsurTech world, Insurance Age spoke to
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment