The InsurTech sector has grown massively over the last few years with millions of pounds being invested in new ideas and technology solutions.
But while this area of the market used to be dominated by denim-clad techies with their sights set on disruption, this is no longer the complete picture. In the last couple of years a new trend has emerged – people are moving from incumbent insurers and developing their own InsurTech start-ups.
Zooming in on the InsurTech world, Insurance Age spoke to
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage