The InsurTech sector has grown massively over the last few years with millions of pounds being invested in new ideas and technology solutions.
But while this area of the market used to be dominated by denim-clad techies with their sights set on disruption, this is no longer the complete picture. In the last couple of years a new trend has emerged – people are moving from incumbent insurers and developing their own InsurTech start-ups.
Zooming in on the InsurTech world, Insurance Age spoke to
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings