Managing digital agent Azur has partnered with Grohe, a German manufacturer of smart water detection devices, on a scheme aiming to protect high net worth (HNW) clients against water leaks.
Azur stated that the scheme will involve working exclusively with broker partners and their existing HNW clients.
According to the business, it will provide clients with complimentary supply and installation of the Grohe water leak detection system to guard against water damage in the home.
It added that
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings