Managing digital agent Azur has partnered with Grohe, a German manufacturer of smart water detection devices, on a scheme aiming to protect high net worth (HNW) clients against water leaks.
Azur stated that the scheme will involve working exclusively with broker partners and their existing HNW clients.
According to the business, it will provide clients with complimentary supply and installation of the Grohe water leak detection system to guard against water damage in the home.
It added that
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit