Managing digital agent Azur has partnered with Grohe, a German manufacturer of smart water detection devices, on a scheme aiming to protect high net worth (HNW) clients against water leaks.
Azur stated that the scheme will involve working exclusively with broker partners and their existing HNW clients.
According to the business, it will provide clients with complimentary supply and installation of the Grohe water leak detection system to guard against water damage in the home.
It added that
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change