Legal protection and assistance specialist Arag will provide home emergency and legal expenses insurance for Neos’ connected home proposition.
Neos, which is an InsurTech start-up managing general agent (MGA), is backed by former England footballer Gary Lineker and provides smart home insurance.
It further stated that its technology can detect and help prevent fire, theft and water leaks, with real-time updates provided to the customer’s smartphone.
Neos secured a £5m series A investment led
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith