CFC Underwriting and cyber security company RepKnight have launched CFC BreachAlert, a dark web monitoring tool for CFC’s cyber insurance policyholders.
The Lloyd’s managing general agent (MGA) stated that CFC BreachAlert notifies policyholders in real-time if any of their data is posted on the dark web or hundreds of other data breach, leak and dump sites typically used by cybercriminals.
It detailed that policyholders can configure CFC BreachAlert to monitor the dark web for their corporate
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options