CFC Underwriting and cyber security company RepKnight have launched CFC BreachAlert, a dark web monitoring tool for CFC’s cyber insurance policyholders.
The Lloyd’s managing general agent (MGA) stated that CFC BreachAlert notifies policyholders in real-time if any of their data is posted on the dark web or hundreds of other data breach, leak and dump sites typically used by cybercriminals.
It detailed that policyholders can configure CFC BreachAlert to monitor the dark web for their corporate
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues