CFC Underwriting and cyber security company RepKnight have launched CFC BreachAlert, a dark web monitoring tool for CFC’s cyber insurance policyholders.
The Lloyd’s managing general agent (MGA) stated that CFC BreachAlert notifies policyholders in real-time if any of their data is posted on the dark web or hundreds of other data breach, leak and dump sites typically used by cybercriminals.
It detailed that policyholders can configure CFC BreachAlert to monitor the dark web for their corporate
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Markerstudy confirms 27 redundancies
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Go Compare rejects £460m Zoopla-owner bid
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance