High net worth broker Home & Legacy has launched an online household claims portal following broker feedback.
According to the provider, which is part of Allianz, the service allows customers and brokers to report claims online 24/7.
The proposition also offers customers and brokers the ability to track the status of a claim online. Brokers will also receive automatic email notifications as soon as a claim is reported.
Home & Legacy reported that the changes mean policyholders and brokers
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal