Covéa Insurance has launched a commercial combined product designed for SMEs.
The company’s e-Trade Commercial Combined product can be traded either by using Acturis software or Covéa’s own Insurance Online site.
The offering is the first in a series of products that Covéa plans to launch. An e-trade motor fleet product is earmarked to follow.
Covéa has emphasised the ‘all risks’ nature of the product and stated that it offers 15 optional add-ons, allowing businesses to tailor the
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues