Covéa Insurance has launched a commercial combined product designed for SMEs.
The company’s e-Trade Commercial Combined product can be traded either by using Acturis software or Covéa’s own Insurance Online site.
The offering is the first in a series of products that Covéa plans to launch. An e-trade motor fleet product is earmarked to follow.
Covéa has emphasised the ‘all risks’ nature of the product and stated that it offers 15 optional add-ons, allowing businesses to tailor the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith