Navigator and General (N&G) has unveiled a new small craft policy with multiple new features, Insurance Age can reveal.
The product is for those who own small sailing boats, dinghies, motorboats and speedboats. It will cover these vessels when used inland and on coastal waters in Europe, up to 12 nautical miles offshore.
N&G, which is owned by Zurich, stated that the new policy is designed to replace its existing sailing dinghy and small craft policies and customers covered by these policies
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues