Navigator and General (N&G) has unveiled a new small craft policy with multiple new features, Insurance Age can reveal.
The product is for those who own small sailing boats, dinghies, motorboats and speedboats. It will cover these vessels when used inland and on coastal waters in Europe, up to 12 nautical miles offshore.
N&G, which is owned by Zurich, stated that the new policy is designed to replace its existing sailing dinghy and small craft policies and customers covered by these policies
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers