Product: Cyber – Private Enterprise
Underwriter: CFC Underwriting
Commission paid: Competitive
Minimum premium: £500 (without crime), £1,000 (with crime)
Coverage: Cyber incident response costs including IT forensics, legal, breach notification and crisis communications; cybercrime including funds transfer fraud, push payment fraud, theft of personal funds, cyber extortion, ransomware attacks and unauthorised use of computer resources; system damage and rectification covering
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?