Legal expenses insurer Das has developed a set of commercial products which will be made available on its new e-trade platform Das Connect.
The products can also be sourced by brokers on Acturis and SSP.
The provider stated that a range of personal lines products were also being developed for launch later this year.
According to the firm its online portal would allow brokers to quote and buy and adjust and renew Das products online.
James Henderson, managing director insurance UK
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA