Managing general agent (MGA) Thistle Underwriting has launched two new products - high risk and construction.
The MGA detailed that high risk offered liability insurance specifically designed for relevant contractors with a turnover of up to £5m.
It further explained that the scheme catered for occupations that need unlimited height restrictions such as scaffolding contractors or unlimited depth restrictions such as civil engineers and that welding contractors and hot roofers would also be
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA