Managing general agent (MGA) Thistle Underwriting has launched two new products - high risk and construction.
The MGA detailed that high risk offered liability insurance specifically designed for relevant contractors with a turnover of up to £5m.
It further explained that the scheme catered for occupations that need unlimited height restrictions such as scaffolding contractors or unlimited depth restrictions such as civil engineers and that welding contractors and hot roofers would also be
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product