Add-on and legal expenses provider Arc Legal Assistance has developed a Personal Cyber Support policy to offer household insurance customers access to expert support, restoration services and cover for cyber-attacks.
The product is available via brokers and according to Arc Legal can either be embedded into household cover or sold as part of a legal expenses policy.
Arc Legal detailed that the policy is designed to provide immediate assistance for individuals and families in the event of a cyb
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin