Add-on and legal expenses provider Arc Legal Assistance has developed a Personal Cyber Support policy to offer household insurance customers access to expert support, restoration services and cover for cyber-attacks.
The product is available via brokers and according to Arc Legal can either be embedded into household cover or sold as part of a legal expenses policy.
Arc Legal detailed that the policy is designed to provide immediate assistance for individuals and families in the event of a cyb
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData