Add-on and legal expenses provider Arc Legal Assistance has developed a Personal Cyber Support policy to offer household insurance customers access to expert support, restoration services and cover for cyber-attacks.
The product is available via brokers and according to Arc Legal can either be embedded into household cover or sold as part of a legal expenses policy.
Arc Legal detailed that the policy is designed to provide immediate assistance for individuals and families in the event of a cyb
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand