Add-on and legal expenses provider Arc Legal Assistance has developed a Personal Cyber Support policy to offer household insurance customers access to expert support, restoration services and cover for cyber-attacks.
The product is available via brokers and according to Arc Legal can either be embedded into household cover or sold as part of a legal expenses policy.
Arc Legal detailed that the policy is designed to provide immediate assistance for individuals and families in the event of a cyb
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark