Aviva has finally finished its search for a new CEO after Mark Wilson left the insurer last autumn. The appointment took several months and ended with Maurice Tulloch taking over the role (see Market Focus box). Also on the insurer side, Axa has chosen a new technical services director and Ecclesiastical has announced a new non-executive director, François-Xavier Boisseau, formerly of Ageas.
Meanwhile, managing general agent Markerstudy has promoted Russell Wilson to head of group contact
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns