Aviva has finally finished its search for a new CEO after Mark Wilson left the insurer last autumn. The appointment took several months and ended with Maurice Tulloch taking over the role (see Market Focus box). Also on the insurer side, Axa has chosen a new technical services director and Ecclesiastical has announced a new non-executive director, François-Xavier Boisseau, formerly of Ageas.
Meanwhile, managing general agent Markerstudy has promoted Russell Wilson to head of group contact
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey