Some of our most valued treasures and prized possessions are consigned to the attic! When that is full or converted to a room, the local storage company often gets the benefit of our custom.
Whilst these units might look like Fort Knox and appear reassuringly secure they are not immune from the ravages of fire, explosion or flood, or even contamination, to name just four natural perils.
The prospect of successfully claiming from the storage company for a loss might on the face of it seem the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move