Some of our most valued treasures and prized possessions are consigned to the attic! When that is full or converted to a room, the local storage company often gets the benefit of our custom.
Whilst these units might look like Fort Knox and appear reassuringly secure they are not immune from the ravages of fire, explosion or flood, or even contamination, to name just four natural perils.
The prospect of successfully claiming from the storage company for a loss might on the face of it seem the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA