Some of our most valued treasures and prized possessions are consigned to the attic! When that is full or converted to a room, the local storage company often gets the benefit of our custom.
Whilst these units might look like Fort Knox and appear reassuringly secure they are not immune from the ravages of fire, explosion or flood, or even contamination, to name just four natural perils.
The prospect of successfully claiming from the storage company for a loss might on the face of it seem the
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews