Some of our most valued treasures and prized possessions are consigned to the attic! When that is full or converted to a room, the local storage company often gets the benefit of our custom.
Whilst these units might look like Fort Knox and appear reassuringly secure they are not immune from the ravages of fire, explosion or flood, or even contamination, to name just four natural perils.
The prospect of successfully claiming from the storage company for a loss might on the face of it seem the
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings