Mark Hodges is leaving his post as boss of British Gas to become the new CEO of Swiss Re-owned ReAssure on 1 March 2019.
Hodges had been the chief executive at energy firm Centrica Consumer, the owners of British Gas, since June 2015.
Prior to this Hodges was the leader of Towergate from 2011, when he replaced Andy Homer as group CEO, until his sudden departure in October 2014.
The following month Towergate put itself up for sale and the distressed business, which had often been touted as
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries