Mark Hodges is leaving his post as boss of British Gas to become the new CEO of Swiss Re-owned ReAssure on 1 March 2019.
Hodges had been the chief executive at energy firm Centrica Consumer, the owners of British Gas, since June 2015.
Prior to this Hodges was the leader of Towergate from 2011, when he replaced Andy Homer as group CEO, until his sudden departure in October 2014.
The following month Towergate put itself up for sale and the distressed business, which had often been touted as
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click