We are now in the final furlong of negotiations until the two-year Brexit deadline is upon us and uncertainty continues to prevail creating a volatile and unpredictable risk environment which clouds the horizon.
What is certain is that businesses need support in order to survive and thrive and to navigate their way through the pitfalls of a changing marketplace.
This is where the role of the trade credit insurer and specialist broker stand centre stage. Together, insurers and brokers can
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester