We are now in the final furlong of negotiations until the two-year Brexit deadline is upon us and uncertainty continues to prevail creating a volatile and unpredictable risk environment which clouds the horizon.
What is certain is that businesses need support in order to survive and thrive and to navigate their way through the pitfalls of a changing marketplace.
This is where the role of the trade credit insurer and specialist broker stand centre stage. Together, insurers and brokers can
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns