We are now in the final furlong of negotiations until the two-year Brexit deadline is upon us and uncertainty continues to prevail creating a volatile and unpredictable risk environment which clouds the horizon.
What is certain is that businesses need support in order to survive and thrive and to navigate their way through the pitfalls of a changing marketplace.
This is where the role of the trade credit insurer and specialist broker stand centre stage. Together, insurers and brokers can
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries