We are now in the final furlong of negotiations until the two-year Brexit deadline is upon us and uncertainty continues to prevail creating a volatile and unpredictable risk environment which clouds the horizon.
What is certain is that businesses need support in order to survive and thrive and to navigate their way through the pitfalls of a changing marketplace.
This is where the role of the trade credit insurer and specialist broker stand centre stage. Together, insurers and brokers can
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto